Friday 3 February 2012

Apple's I phone 5 New Features


Apple’s fifth generation mobile I phone-5 is ready to come. This phone will be loaded with lots of features. We will talk about some specification of I phone-5.

What will be the Features?
Apple always stands 2 steps ahead in matters of mobile technology as compared to other companies. So we are in trust of apple to give us something new.

·        I OS:-
Recently I phone has announced all new I OS 5.0 operating system. This will consist of user interface, direct manipulation and multi touch gesture concept. And the news is also that this will have improved navigation system, news stand, I message + over 200 new features are included. To give a hard challenge to blackberry messenger I phone 5 will have new I message application that will help the users of I pad touch, I phone, I pad users to connect each other (like a chat services).

·        I Cloud Services:-
News is that through I cloud services of I phone-5 every user of I phone-5 can access to wireless remote to apple PC. The specialty of I cloud services that we can you can have feature like automatic phone synchronize through that photos, calendar, application like many things we can store without using phone memory. 

·        A5 Processor:-
A5 processor of I phone-5 make its feature more powerful. A5 loaded with neon SMID with dual core ARM cortex-A9 CPU has been used except that it is having dual core power VR SGX 543MP 2 GPU that means it is having capability to perform as much twice functions. Processor speed will be of 1.2 to 1.5 GHz.

·        Camera:-
We are expecting that I phone-5 will have 8MP dual LED flash rear facing camera. And it will have front facing camera for video chatting. It is also possible this time that I phone comes with 3D camera.

·        Display ‘n’ Resolution:-
Yet I phone display size of 4.3 inch was considered as big USP. So from the report the company has said no to modify size of the display of I phone. And this time I phone will be more slim and attractive than ever.

·        Some more features:-
Experts believe that I phone-5 will have 4G service with LTI (long term evolution) network compatibility feature included. Apple Company always means for its innovative approach. So that I phone can be SIM less (without SIM card) also. Means that it will work only in that area network where it is available. For better compatibility of GSM and CDMA network apple has used 2 or 3 internal antenna.   
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet marketing